"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

Very Rorschach-esque

Awesome animation and good chracter development/voice acting for such a short clip. Very cool overall!

fearing responds:

Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed it!

This is the Truth This is the Truth

Hey

Thanks for using my song- I'm glad I was able to share a part in spreading this urgent message.

Driscotus responds:

Thanks for making the song!

Ph33r Brutus Ph33r Brutus

Good Music.

And that's about it.

MistyEntertainment responds:

Good Music.
And that's about it.

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

Well...can you spare some bling?

*Flight* *Flight*

Sick game, awesome music, and...

The secret upgrade transforms you into the Toss the Turtle randomly when you hit the ground.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

this game...

gave me a new appreciation for my spacebar. thank you, sir, for this compelling, creative, and excellent experience.

M.h.i.a.b [album Promo] M.h.i.a.b [album Promo]

(5 Stars because I don't want to put an uniformed negative vote in the fray.) Quite excited to hear the rest of this. Obviously an incredibly different approach than the KB stuff. Good luck with the release!

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks man;)

AB - Dradis Contact AB - Dradis Contact

Again a nice step forward, strong overall sound. Strong but not distracting bass riffs, good weaving together synth lines. If I could recommend anything- it would be add some subtler detailings. A few little ornamental synth lines and textures in the background would make this great song amazing. Also, while your song has a great core, make it more flexible and dynamic but tinkering with some individual note volumes- make it sound less obviously like sheer piano roll music. Overall, though, very nice job, look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

AB - Focused AB - Focused

Good layering of sounds and synths. Especially dig the swirling line that comes in around the minute mark. Very well done during that spot. Also, that gated synth sounds very nice and fills its role well. Again, the breakdown at the two-minute mark is nice- very impressive. The only things I don't dig as much are: that stock, flat drum sound. You need a better kit, some fuller samples. Also, the beginning is a bit awkward- it kind of meddles around and falls into the first drop. Use a subtler, more patient build, then cash in when it really feels right.
Great job. Your stuff keeps getting better. Good luck in future!

AsteroidBlues responds:

Not much to say except thanks and you are right about lot of things )

Noaptea Noaptea

Absolutely Brilliant.

I love the use of light and dark to give the piece a eerie feeling of surreality. It has a Lane Smith Sort of feel, yet more real and raw. Keep up the amazing work.